SAU Community

Collingrove Hill-climb

Sambo33

did yah get any pics of me on the pad? i couldnt have pics taken cause my cam was on vid in the car.

*EDIT* mine is the Cima

Edited by SLYWINE

Mate that was some awesome burnout, was starting to get really jack of the sh!t performances out there, then you took it up a notch. :)

I *MIGHT* have some on my camera but i can't remember I'll check it out tonight.

Edited by Oosh

that pad is f*kn shithouse. buy the 3rd round i was hitting the pot holes and it was f*kn up my spin. theres no room to swing a cat and they told me if i stand still again i'll get disqualiphyed.

speedway city ownes collinsgrove.

but i hear there are new pads coming up all over the place..

Talemn Bend anyone.

Yes, we decided that the burnout pad really needed to be about 1/3 longer in each direction to swing cars around without fear.

Happy Birthday to my wife as well, who let me go instead of shopping with her and her family on her birthday!!!

mmm so chunky you can carrve it..

close. its the quad cam VG same at the z32's but only single ball bearing turbo. forgies and shot peened rods, stock.

running 10 w/o cooler. coolers coming from japland atm.

Head up to Blackwood Auto and Dyno.

$35 for a power run. :(

My Rb30DET running the stock rb20det turbo where it made 176rwkw at 9psi, which is most definitely slower than how it feels now without a tune running the vg30det turbo.

Mine will spool up to 13psi by 2100rpm (appears to surge or some thing under that) general driving say rolling out of a corner at low rpm and booting it will see 13psi or so at 2500rpm. It appears to pull hard until 5800rpm, all though it does go a lean after 5500rpm. Needs to be tuned.

Edited by Cubes

that van allways puts on a good show.

but after all that i got second in the 6cyl class, beaten by the UC torry cause 3rd round f**ked up.

there were potholes in the pad by the 3rd round. it was a joke. i didn't know what was stopping my spin till after. i thought it was the rear bags were failing but i was hitting the potholes stopping my slide so i was getting stuck up against the armco. and pissed off so stuffed the rest up.

bloody good day thoe. some very quick cars and some... well...

i heard from an offical that the kingswood rocked up with a generator belted up in the passenger seat with an extention cord running to a leafblower set up as a s/c..... :lol: