SAU Community

Intercooler Kit Prices.

GTS4dood

I just fitted a performance exhaust system last week and im feelin rich so im buyin an intercooler kit this week! Ive been checking out as much as i can and Blitz seems to be the go. for the LM the best price is $1299. The trust was another $100 or so. What is a good price for these, and do the retailers ever have xmas specials or anything????This might prompt me to wait if its a significant difference

I just fitted a performance exhaust system last week and im feelin rich so im buyin an intercooler kit this week! Ive been checking out as much as i can and Blitz seems to be the go. for the LM the best price is $1299. The trust was another $100 or so. What is a good price for these, and do the retailers ever have xmas specials or anything????This might prompt me to wait if its a significant difference

Blitz LM kit for $1299 is a decent price...

I paid over $1500 for mine over a year ago :wacko:

how much power are you going for, if you are only after 200 to 250 rwkw then go the hybrid copy for sure and put the other $600 towards a pfc

id checked out those ones but the end tanks have barely any angle and i thought that it would constrict flow afair bit more. ive currently found a trust V-spl kit for $1199 + $30 freight. it looks to be good gear. i wasnt plannin on moddin over 250KW's. is this the only real reason that these expensive brands should be bought. Do people notice considerable difference between to the brands? i hope i havent just thrown money down the drain for an extra 4horses or something stoopid like that.