SAU Community

What's The Best Rallying Ps2 Game?

ossie_21

Just wondering if some of you guys can reccommend any rally ps2 games to check out, just thought the other day I haven't played one since i got my ps2 aaaaagggeees ago, not even colin mcrae 4 I think it is now.

I think it hasn't been out long, but WRC rally evolved certainly sound good from the reviews, but personal opinions would be appreciated. Or is there any other decent ones out there?? Cheers Nathan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

omg i used to love Sega Rally 2! that game owned and i owned on it... wouldnt mind the real deal with the caged hydraulic setup... that was awesome.

• 4 months later...
Yeah Sega Rally 2006 recently released and its my favourite at the moment, really feels like the old school sega rally with all new graphics and features!!

Worth a look!

Hey just wondering, have you got an english version of this game ? I have a japanese version and its really hard trying to figure out how to do the carea mode lol

playstation diehard since ps1, colin mcrae 1, and for my money cmr 5 is the ducks nuts. haven't played wrc evolved yet, but judging from all their previous efforts, cmr always wins for realism.

provided you have a good force feedback wheel and a decent rig ie car seat, steering wheel and tv combo. if you're still trying to drive with the wiggle sticks, you aren't serious about driving simulators.

Edited by atessa

• 3 weeks later...