SAU Community

Kw-11-ck 280zx Stolen

Brycey

please help, if you have seen this car then please get in contact with matt asap

plates are KW11CK

ANIIML018.jpg

ANIIML016.jpg

i would like to have it back... :O it was taken from West Gosford some time in the last day. if ANYONE sees it or hears anything about it PLEASE let me know via email [email protected] or ring me 02 4962 1800, post this up in whatever other forums you're a member of, get the word out there, i don't want these creeps getting away with it...

Oh no.... Brycey, horrible news mate, I'll keep a look out for you incase it turns up in Sydney.

This type of news allways gets me mad, especialy when it's such a nice example of some ones pride and joy.

yeah archie its bad hey. one of a kind 280, and im not talking about just the looks - this is whats under the hood

Imported in 1988 and modified by Scuderia Motorsport

47000km since rebuild in 1988

3060cc

EFI running Wolf 2d

overbored to 88.5mm

ld28 crank

Tomoe Pistons

Nismo Custom Head

10.5:1 compression

Custom Fuel Rail

Nismo Adjustable Suspension

Nismo Wheel and Gear-knob

Porsche Red (no rust) with Black interior ( perfect original condition)

this was one of a kind car, has been featured in a magazine before and has been envy'd by many zed drivers.

the worst thing is that matt was trying to sell this car frantically to pay for some bills from his wedding about a month ago, now it gets stollen.. worst of all, its un insured.

it was stollen from his carport out the front of his house..

oh, brycey posted it in here too :O oops... i posted in the general section...

oh well gotta get the word out there i spose...

I just talked to the president of the z club in sydney, he's going to alert all his members in case someone tries to flog it off or flog it for parts

sorry to here... it's so terrible.. losing a car like mine would be one thing, but losing a car like this.. man I'd be crushed

good luck with the search mate