SAU Community

6x Sard 650cc Injectors **brand New**

Hey guys,

As per the title, i'm selling these injectors that i bought from Nengun for my R32 GTS-4. They are BRAND NEW, however have been unboxed because my mechanic was going to install them, but didn't. The reason they weren't installed was because they were going to have to modify the fuel rail a bit and i was low on money at the time, so just cleaned up my old ones instead. Condition is perfect as they are brand new..

The part number is 63562. They are 'twin spray, top feed, high impedence, 650cc' injectors. I've done some searching around and made sure that these are suited to an RB20DET and they are, however minor modification is required. (This was not advertised at the time of purchase.......but anyway)

I'm in Knoxfield and will throw in express post anywhere in australia for free. You can pay cash and pick them up, or bank deposit, then i'll post them out to you.

PRICE DROPPED TO $500 firm, if you look around.. you'll see this is a bargain!

Contact via email: [email protected]

SMS or call 0407 856 896

Regards,

Leigh.

Edited by blackfink

XZLA.8 - These are top feed, high impedence injectors. It would take major mods to fit this to an RB25, as they are side fed. Honestly wouldn't recommend it.

Cubes - My mechanic simply told me i would have to modify the fuel rail, and at the time it wasn't worth it. Apparntly the length is not quite correct or something to that effect. I dont know exactly what needs to be done. I've searched heaps and all i can find out is that 'modification may be required'. If you do a google search for SARD 63562, you may find more than i could.

I had this exact arguement with Nengun after they ripped me off. I bought them as a direct fit injector, they did not directcly fit, so they're for sale.

It took a very abusive email to nengun to get them to add 'modification may be required' (depsite the fact its not a maybe.. its a definatly)

Every place i've found with these injectors say they are for RB20det, even the SARD website.

I dont have the time or the $$$$ to be stuffing around at the moment. I bought them as a direct fit injector, they did not directcly fit, so they're for sale. The situation is simple.

I'm sure someone else on here would have bought these too and can maybe shed some light on what modifcations were needed?