SAU Community

Mr Juicy Epping Nsw Area

HOON69

100716126_l.jpg

202608660_l.jpg

any NSW ppls and interstaters beware and on the lookout for this plz

a car that easily identifiable and even though not a baxr6t thought i would share this with you with owners permission

car is MR JUICY sweet A$$ XD and yeah was taken this morning best bet is its sitting ina shed of some sort and probably be moved at night or when less obvious so plz anyone in the sydney area or outskirts keep your eyes out these mongrels need to be caught

all that see it plz call police

thanks

100716126_l.jpg

202608660_l.jpg

MR JUICY WEBSITE for more pics

Best of luck finding it

Its good that you posted it, as the theives will most likely strip it and try to flog off all the parts on a Skyline forum just like this one.

thanks for that glad to see the mutual respect thingy happening with such enthusiasm

its a car its been stolen i would do the same if it was a skyline

we just want it found as any car enthusiast with a ounce of respect would appreciate..

thanks

Bye bye Mr Juicy..

What is it with N.S.W and car thieves, seems they'll take just about anything that rolls over the border.

Odds are being an xd they'll already have a use for the running gear(clevo-9"-fmx?) and scrap/crush/burn whatever is left.

Goodluck in your search but I don't like your chances of finding it

i doubt we'll find it in one piece

but we'll try

but yeah def was pro's they trailored it outta a driveway and had to of been a target hit,usually the car is blocked into the driveway by another car but they were out and he was home with no car in front of it and the thieves must of seen this and took the car whilst they could..

my bet is its being hauled down of the good bits and will then be thrown into bushland or burnt,but if it was daylight time they'd be spotted so my guess it'll get moved in the late hours of the night,and being sydney and all

i have NO DOUBT these parts will end up on some nice car going to one of the many shows on in 2006 i have no doubt about this..

well gee thanks guys, I post up this morning that my car has been stolen and I get not 1 response, and it's a NISSAN of all brands... f**k me dead how many cars do i need to have stolen from me before someone around here gives a f**k

ok ok i'll settle down now... just think if any of you had your beautiful skyline taken from you, how pissed would you be... that's how i'm feelin...

Edited by Mattrix

well gee thanks guys, I post up this morning that my car has been stolen and  I get not 1 response, and it's a NISSAN of all brands... f**k me dead how many cars do i need to have stolen from me before someone around here gives a f**k

ok ok i'll settle down now... just think if any of you had your beautiful skyline taken from you, how pissed would you be... that's how i'm feelin...

sorry to hear it mate hope you find her in the same condeition you left her in and hope it was just joy riders and not pro's looking for cars to rebirth etc

good luck

on topic still no word on the car but we're keeping on it

with loads of ppl's keeping their eyes out locally and interstate