SAU Community

Resin

spotted someonestole lastnight ...well he spotted me first and was beeping and waving his arse off as he went past heheheh .... :lol: ;)

i thought i got excited when i saw another ceffy hahahhehhe :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a black ceffy in May on Princess Hwy  :lol:

Then saw him again at drift prac in september. Havnt seen any others.

commmmon 4 door cruise  :)

yeah we really need 4 door cruise for VIC

only ceffy's i seen in VIC in the past year or so are

-meggala's greenish rb25 one

-greyish coloured stock looking ceffy going into deakin uni

-inarks previous black ceffzilla on numerious occations (on freeway, driftnats, chasers)

-One of the workers non turbs ones at holford motors

-oh and the one out my window.

I spotted a purple ceffie - Plates MYA31 - at redbank plaza QLD about three weeks ago.  Anyone here???

Also Dangerous Daveo on the Queensland MSC last weekend.  <_<

I saw you then too. Did you buy Fidels old cef??? Looks simlar, just in a LOT better condition than his was :P

There is also a blue one parked just down from Asian auto spares round springwood. And you guessed it, its got 'THE KIT' on it. ;)

spotted someonestole lastnight ...well he spotted me first and was beeping and waving his arse off as he went past heheheh .... :lol:  :P

i thought i got excited when i saw another ceffy hahahhehhe  :lol:

Hay man, I don't remember lol

Although I would possibly have been coming back from terrigal or the city :P CERFIIIROOOOPOOWAAAH!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

saw a greyish looking ceffy in Hervey Bay QLD last week while i was up on my holiday.

also saw a few weeks ago a stock looking ceffy at chadstone carpark near the bowling movies part.

Edited by skypy12

• 1 month later...

I have only ever seen KURSED's old Cefiro and the phantom white one with plates ASX.xxx around Chatswood but I am always in my daily A-B car.

Apart from that have never bumped into another fellow Cefiro driver whilst in my cefiro :P

NFI who the black cefiro is! Anyone here?

I spotted a green ceffy here in mackay,

turns out a guy bought it from someone down nsw.

Green with a r33 wing, anyone know who use to own it??

I'm also planning on coming down to Brissie in April, so I will have to see if I can meet up with some of you guys.. (knowing my luck i wont see a singel ceffy while I'm down.)

• 4 months later...

theres always a nice White Ceffy parked around the corner from my house on Daniel Solander Drive in Endeavour Hills. Not a fan of the rims but it looks fat as with that massive kit (looks either URAS or Vertex)... sits nice and low and has the S1 early model tail lights.

actually looks a lot like yours Konect :D (going by the pic in your avatar)

It's probably not so relevant for me to post "Ceffie spottings" because Ceffies are very popular, and very common to see here in Bangkok....

but yesterday I drove alongside another black Cefiro with gold rims, and the same standard front bar as my car. Smoke billowing out the back of his car, so I figure his turbo is probably stuffed - that would explain why he was driving so slowly! ;)

Also yesterday at the local university I saw another black [with sunroof] Cefiro, and the other day I parked next to a grey Cefiro that had the TBOII kit on it.... grainy pic because I took it with my phone camera....

post-29700-1152416448.jpg