SAU Community

Hks Gtrs Turbos

Hey guys selling these parts to suit a GTR Skyline

Items:HKS GTRS Turbos,HKS Dumps,HKS Exhaust manifolds,HKS 264 Camshafts.

Item Condition:Brand new in box never been used

Reason for Selling:Not going ahead with project

Price and Payment Conditions:Turbos $6000.00

Dumps $1000.00

Extractors $3000.00

Cams $1500.00

Will sell as whole package for $11000

will ship to buyer

Contact through PM

• 2 weeks later...
i may be interested in the turbos, dumps and manifolds, but you would have to at least match the prices of greenline/nengun to make it attractive for me im afraid!  are the mani's separates or bridged?

cheers

Thanks for reply,

Mani's bridged.

Yes matching nengun is not an issue!

If you know your stuff, you will appreciate that there is not a lot of difference in price here. I will match the nengun/greenline catalogue prices.

ALL PARTS are landed , cleared customs and currently in my possesion, complete with receipts and documentation. For those that have never privately imported parts you will not be aware of charges involving freight and customs! :)

To the administrators of this site,

I believe a "fellow" SAU member has taken the liberty of copying this ad and denigrating its value by misinforming members with false pretences.

I would greatly appreciate the removal of this ad and the appropiate action taken against said member....

If this member has a problem with my ad he /she....probably a she...can direct her venom directly to me...

Apologies to all SAU members for having to actually put this in words and wasting your time.

My offer is geniune and as with any item for sale, negotiation is expected, if my starting point was too high, there is only one way it can go!

I might add that I am not interested in trading blows with anyone here, I use the forums as a means to communicate with fellow enthusiasts,

Thank You

Dr. S P. Yes Doctor!

• 2 months later...