SAU Community

R32 Rb20det +r33 Rb25de/t Engine Parts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gee wizz guys i tell ya im glad to be hearing some guys are actually getting what they paid for.

As i said before ive never had trouble before but i am having trouble with a few items but its nothing that carnt be worked out as i try to send everything registered for this exact reason after having trouble in the past and not being able to do anything.

Things have been crazy and ive been run off my feet just with these probs alone lol :O im here to help so just post or pm.

thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys,

i think it is fair to say that Wayne Sherwood has absconded with our monies..

can everyone who has paid money to him please post up here with the details, and we can look into filing a police report about this fraud

i transferred $20 to his account for payment for a engine fan blade (with postage)

wayne you have not responded to me ref my parcel that you sent to wrong person i would like my money back with extra $10 for all the phone calls i have had to make, i have given your address to my brother in law,can you give me a time that would be suitable for him to pick up money

peter

Hi peter,

Why is it mate you are making out i never sent your gear through.

I sent your stuff and you recieved it ie (harmonic balancer) did you not?

Now the parts you wanted i sold to somebody else for more money is that fair?

Now i aint paying your phone bill buddy simple as that so do as you please for that extra cash.

I see you say i owe you money what for? how much?

Once i hear back from you about it man i will work out if i need to be refunding some cash, i hope the amount dont seem to grow again coz with you it seems to grow everytime ive heard anything lol :)

Mate quite frankly if you keep harrassing my mum and my family for that matter you wont get nothing im sick of getting phone calls from her about this crap.

Pm me simple

Wayne,

please refund me my $20 as well, i have not heard or received anything from you..

unless you reply soon, you will be escalated as a bad trader and face possible IP ban's

mate did you ever think that maybe your fan got lost in the mail?

Yeah well bad trader I DONT THINK SO.

Really you have no idea how many trouble free transactions ive done through this forum in selling both my twin cam engines in parts lol now thats some deals :).

Ive sold quite a bit and from all of these sales there seems to be 2 guys who didnt get what they paid for SIMPLE AS THAT,now to me thats not to bad i reckon.

Well i wouldnt call it bad id call it FAIR trading.

When i was selling all the gear i was on everyday but now this is the first time ive been on for weeks ok.

Back to your particular item did you happen to give me extra for insurance or registered post?didnt think so!!

Most of the time ive asked the buyer and it is an option but if i cant afford it i just register it.

No your item wasnt registered and NO it wasnt insured obviously.

Keep in touch by PM and i will see what i can do to find it otherwise its fair to say you wont be getting your fan.

wayno

Wayne,

when you supposidly sent the fan to me you said that you would send me the registered post number... i am still waiting for that and the fan...

I paid you $10 to post a 500gram item, and yes, i think that would easily cover registration, which you said it had anyway.

the fact that your email address bounces back, and it has been almost a month since you have been on here, havn't returned phone calls from other members etc. i do NOT call that fair trading...

now supply me my registered post number, or send me back my money.

mate did you ever think that maybe your fan got lost in the mail?

Yeah well bad trader I DONT THINK SO.

Really you have no idea how many trouble free transactions ive done through this forum in selling both my twin cam engines in parts lol now thats some deals :).

Ive sold quite a bit and from all of these sales there seems to be 2 guys who didnt get what they paid for SIMPLE AS THAT,now to me thats not to bad i reckon.

Well i wouldnt call it bad id call it FAIR trading.

When i was selling all the gear i was on everyday but now this is the first time ive been on for weeks ok.

Back to your particular item did you happen to give me extra for insurance or registered post?didnt think so!!

Most of the time ive asked the buyer and it is an option but if i cant afford it i just register it.

No your item wasnt registered and NO it wasnt insured obviously.

Keep in touch by PM and i will see what i can do to find it otherwise its fair to say you wont be getting your fan.

wayno

-----Contents of PM to johnosvlt1-----

Hi Wayne,

I still have not recieved the fan yet, can you please give me the parcel tracking number? i thought it may have been caught up in xmas deliveries, but it is getting a little too long for my liking.

Kent

----part contents of reply from johnosvlt1---- 5/1/6

Hey kent,

Yeah mate i am at work but as soon as i get home i will try to remember to pm it through as attachment and it should help.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey All (and wayne),

If you have given wayne money and havent received anything, please post.

Wayne, if you fail to supply the parts you have sold then I will ban you and provide the police with all logs and activity on the site and you will be listed as a bad trader. I dont, for one second, believe that the parts were lost in the mail.

Christian.

Dear christian

Deposited $30 into bank on 13 dec arived 3 Jan [harmonic balancer]

Deposited $60 into bank on 14 dec for injectors rail and loom have not received items or refund,have been told by wayne it was sent to wrong person, but as per above logs received today he admits to selling it to another person for more money than he had agreed to sell it to me.

Thats sound like fraud to me ,and a open admisson to it.not only is he dishonest he thinks we are stupid.

Peter