SAU Community

R32 Rb20det +r33 Rb25de/t Engine Parts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear christian

Deposited $30 into bank on 13 dec arived 3 Jan [harmonic balancer]

Deposited $60 into bank on 14 dec for injectors rail and loom have not received items or refund,have been told by wayne it was sent to wrong person, but as per above logs received today he admits to selling it to another person for more money than he had agreed to sell it to me.

Thats sound like fraud to me ,and a open admisson to it.not only is he dishonest he thinks we are stupid.

Peter

hey peter,

after recieving another phone call from my mother today about this crap my patience is running thin.

NOW everybody knows how forums work and guys say ill take it and never come through yeh,Well you were the one making up[ and guessing the prices of my items and simply making your own little deals up lol now thats something in itself.

Yeah fair enough you sent the money after another person for the same items had paid me, i never agreed that i would actually let the parts go for that you just simply assumed mate which i was a little cheesed off about to begin with.

When the decision came to sending the parts i simply addressed it to the first (highest bidder) and payer if you like.

I LIKE the way you say its FRAUD LOL, you have left messages basically saying you will be down in march or may or whatever and im happy to discuss this with you and make payment to you there and then not a problem in the world buddy just dont make out im not willing to come to the party on this not to mention making out its friggin 6 grand or something.

I will be sending somebody down this afternoon to send through a money order to save the harrasment to my family over this but you are more then welcome to still stop in when you come down and ill meet you at my parents with bells on buddy singing christmas carols.

Have a nice day :P

Dear christian

Deposited $30 into bank on 13 dec arived 3 Jan [harmonic balancer]

Deposited $60 into bank on 14 dec for injectors rail and loom have not received items or refund,have been told by wayne it was sent to wrong person, but as per above logs received today he admits to selling it to another person for more money than he had agreed to sell it to me.

Thats sound like fraud to me ,and a open admisson to it.not only is he dishonest he thinks we are stupid.

Peter

HEY MAN YOU GOT THE BALANCER SO WAKE UP WHY TRY TO MAKE THINGS OUT TO BE WORSE THEN THEY REALLY ARE???????

MONEY ORDER NOW BEEN SENT

and how about my money? i too would like it returned... you have STILL offered no proof that you sent the fan blades to me ($10 for blades, $10 for postage)... so i want my money refunded..

i have since bought the blades and a fan clutch from another member in QLD, and postage totalled, $6... this was including the extra weight of the fan clutch so don't give me any rubbish on not giving you enough to pay for insurance...

i honestly don't see were you are coming from, in regards to peter, you admit you have his money, and you didn't give sell the items to him, so why not just simply return his money (along with MINE!), you are certainly proving your untrustworthyness more and more

i will pm you through my account details, and i will notify this forum once i have recieved my money back

Hey All (and wayne),

If you have given wayne money and havent received anything, please post.

Wayne, if you fail to supply the parts you have sold then I will ban you and provide the police with all logs and activity on the site and you will be listed as a bad trader. I dont, for one second, believe that the  parts were lost in the mail.

Christian.

I dont for one second believe that you know all of the facts but if you would like to contact me for a chat about it feel free.

After selling hundreds of parts with only a few complaints id lean towards saying ive done well so far but hey theres nothing that carnt be worked out after all arnt we all driving $30 odd thousand dollar cars????

I will return all pms until i sort these couple of fellas out.

• 3 weeks later...

surprise surprise, i am still yet to receive my money back from Wayne.

Lots of promises (first to refund me to my bank account, and then as if nothing had happened, to send me a money order, guess what.. i havn't received a thing!) but absolutely nothing to show for it..

Has anyone else had any luck getting anything back out of this con artist?

• 3 months later...