SAU Community

Some1 Tryed To Break Into My Car!

ranicx

my car was park at castle towers carpark tonight and when i come back to it after watching a movie, i find that theres screwdriver dents on the top of the door trim where some1 tryed to pry it open or something.

they didnt set the alarm off, or get in.. but it sh*ts me off, is that some fu*king low life has tryed to break into my car :P

not happy jan <_<

anyone know where i could get the door trim (the black strip that goes above the door), and how much would it cost to fix?

Ah that sux... :P

You mean the rubber strip between the top of the window and the door thingy? or the plastic between the window and the door (ie. when you roll the window down that plastic strip)

Try justjap? or someone selling R33 parts?

the plastic strip that goes across the top of the car where the window tucks under when ya close the door.. ill take a photo tomorrow when it isnt dark to show ya the damage

post-22516-1133705171.jpg

lowlifes!

scary enough - i had been having problems with my central locking. It would lock but then would not unlock. Had to open my car using a screw driver and a coat hanger a few times until i had time to take the door trims off and fix the problem.

I took the lock barrels out of my door locks and filled the hole with arildite to make it a bit more difficult for some bastard to steal.

Now im a but scared because i can get into it so so easy.

Good to see ya car wasnt nabbed or anything taken.

Which car park at Castle Towers and where?

The original (old) cinema car park, or the new cinema car park?

Looks like what they've tried to do is push that button on the drivers side which unlocks the passenger door. Disable this switch asap if you haven't already. Take the door trim off and cut the wires.

Which car park at Castle Towers and where?

The original (old) cinema car park, or the new cinema car park?

Looks like what they've tried to do is push that button on the drivers side which unlocks the passenger door. Disable this switch asap if you haven't already. Take the door trim off and cut the wires.

new cinema car park on the top level

which coloured wires do ya have to cut to disable that? dun wana go cutting the rong wires, lol

is there any way you can activate electrical current through your door key hole when you arm your alarm so if someone tries to stick a screw driver into it it'll do a bit of damage?

theres an idea for alarm manufacturers!

is there any way you can activate electrical current through your door key hole when you arm your alarm so if someone tries to stick a screw driver into it it'll do a bit of damage?

theres an idea for alarm manufacturers!

rofl!! just hook up the 12v batt to the keyhole so when the alarms on it would zap any1 that touches it :) ... if needed put in a small step up transformer, for that added "ouch" effect :)

^_^

new cinema car park on the top level

which coloured wires do ya have to cut to disable that? dun wana go cutting the rong wires, lol

can't remember. Use a test light and see which one lights when you push the door unlock switch. :D

There is a thread somewhere.

Not good when you see things like that happen to your car.

I guess you can just be happy that they didn't get to take it :D

And you still have her, luckily.

Better then finding it burnt out in the bush.