SAU Community

R32 Gtr 89, $17500k In Melb, Lightly Modded

Item: This is a 89 R32 gtr. It has a straight body and the engine compression tested up at 160 psi. 89000kms

Mods are:

Coil over hieght adjustable shocks

Blitz access tuned ECU

Twin blitz BOV's

Volk 17x9 GTC rims with 255 tyres.

2.5 inch front pipes

Trust 3inch exhaust

Greddy Profec boost controller

Greddy boost gauge

Short shifter

New exhaust manifold gaskets

Item Condition:

Reason for Selling:Need a deposit for a house and need it gone.

Price and Payment Conditions:$17500 or offers

Extra Info: If you don't have anything good to say. Don't post!

Contact Details:Call me Gareth : 0417370869

post-1670-1133947336.jpg

post-1670-1143099590.jpg

post-1670-1143099674.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be fixing the exhaust manifold leak next week so the car will be complete and ready to get a rwc. FurryBarry saw the car and is keen after I fix the leak. He said after looking at many other cars around $20k it was easily the best paint and straightest body. Last chance to get it cheap before I fix it!

I can confirm that the panels are nice and straight.

Comes with a nice set of cool retro volks, low and stiff suspension, full exhaust and a big chunky intercooler.

Anyone interstate or elsewhere who wants an independent opinion feel free to PM me.

I'm no longer in the running as I've just blown my wad of yen on this thing.

Thanks for your time on the weekend Gareth and good luck to all concerned.

Edited by FurryBarry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...