SAU Community

Major Disappointment... Import Drivers

Rezz

Ok, I've been on this site for quite a long time and I've read alot of threads about other drivers - usually Commodore drivers - where they harrass, intimidate and basically act like retards whenever they see a Japanese car with even half an ounce of balls. I feel for these J-car drivers because I've been on the recieving end of that kind of shennaigans myself (having never ever owned a Holden/Ford you'd get that).

ANYWAY, thats not what this threads about. It's about retarded import or Japanese car drivers.

I imported my S13 Silvia and my old R32 Skyline (now TKO Trents) and since I've had the S13 registered, practically every single time I get into that car I've had Pulsar... after 300ZX... after WRX... after Civic etc all try and race/drift/tailgate/200km/h flyby and generally act like retards behind the wheel.... no Skylines yet of course :) luvly lot you SAU ppl are.

My questions are: Why try and race? I WILL LOSE due to forfeiting the race without the enemy driver even trying. What is there to gain by acting like a tool in a bad tastefully modified VEILSIDE (???) Pulsar? Does my Silvia have a red target sign on it causing the chrome wheel posse to speed up and try and almost crash into the back of it?

I'm pretty disappointed in alot of driver attitudes in Perth after such a long time abroad. I know alot of the guys in question are teenagers just off their P plates... but still, it's freeking annoying.

And thus concludes my rant :P

Mods if this same topic has been posted sometime in the last decade and hence violating Code 11563 subsection B9-788 of the Repeat Threads Act, please feel free to lock the thread and swallow the key.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top rant rezz, can understand it happening even if I don't get the same thing. It seems whenever I drive I hardly ever see other performance cars (even rex's), makes me feel spishal. :P

I do the occasional commondore tool, and occasionally my car seems like there is a magnet at the back. On the freeway doing 100 in the right lane with no-one behind me, cars further up 100 meters that have plenty of time to move into that lane, except the change lanes behind me. Not just behind me, but don't exactly leave much time before they do it. Pisses me off that.

for me its more lancer drivers ahah and mirage drivers, were they have a few stickers and a wing and a hot dog on it, and there mate in the car (groupy)who also cant wait to save for a lancer of his very own and probly tells his mate how "fully sick" his lancer is. and they try to get you goin at the lights or sit up your ass...

i live in high wycombe wich is like commodore central and i must admit its pritty good out this way, get the oddl nv p plater... but mainly import drivers i find pritty good, you get the usual, my bov is louder than your bov thing happin at the lights but thats about it...its like anything i guess you get the good with the bad..

Ive never got any of that shit before, I guess the GTR is not seen like other Jap Imports :). But whenever someone tails me I slow down...and its especially pleasing when theres a bus or something next to me (like there was the other day).....I usually get the 4WD's

I get tailed on Whitfords ave coming of the freeway where its 70k's and everyone does 80 down the hill and its hits me when they think its my fault for going too slow

lol @ the chrome wheel posse

Good post, unfortunately it's become a national problem.

Not many things that make me cringe more than a set of 20's in chrome the chrome wheel posse should to be avoided at all costs!!

body kits,neons and chrome bling bling make baby Jesus cry.

HEHEH, today on my way back from 'The Kewdale Truck Stop' I took Great Eastern Highway and turned around that long left hand sweep up on the the Graham Farmer freeway. I had this commodore beside me so I kept my foot in it and was doing about 60/70kms around and up on to the freeway. Held at 80 (coz thats the limit) and he slowly eases past me at about 90 in the righ tlane and parks him self up behind some small barina.

Then threw the tunnel I catch him up and sit on his arse coz he's being a knob and having to brake because he is just that close with his auto POS commonwhore. He then turns off the freeway and I stare him down as he looks across at me for a few seconds. (At this time I am listening to the main chorus in Metallica - St. Anger)

Poor predictable bastard :lol:

I never have that problem..

i dont think ive had one person even try.

ive had the odd person gain speed to catch up n wave..

Even have a wrx the otherday full of p platers start bowing down to me in their car haha

Maybe cos they know they will lose :)

Have to agree with the Comodore owners.

Yesterday as I was going onto Nicholson Road off Albany Hwy I had this Comode owner sit so close up my ass that I could not even see his head lights. So I did the usual thing and SLOW down in a pile of traffic untill he turned off.

A typical Comode Looser.

I seriously dont get it. I think they all think there stock <Insert car> can beat anything on the road and so they think they have 2 prove it.

This goes for both import and holden/ford owners. Ohh and to add fuel to the fire. I was driving down the main street of Bunbury WA one Saturday night to have my car spat on by 3 bogans who had just jumped out of a commodore.

I still don't get why Mitsubishi Lancer GLi owners feel the need to race? I mean seriously... put that FWD and chromie +500 offset away :lol:

I *actually* haven't had any trouble with Commodore drivers... (touch wood) maybe because we tint alot of Commodores at TKO and I got the TKO graphic on my back window... I dunno... ?

Have to agree with the Comodore owners.

Yesterday as I was going onto Nicholson Road off Albany Hwy I had this Comode owner sit so close up my ass that I could not even see his head lights. So I did the usual thing and SLOW down in a pile of traffic untill he turned off.

A typical Comode Looser.

You weren't sitting in the right-hand lane were you? :D

The goldest one of all- when too much testosterone flows...i see plenty of guys (recently all have been over 30) dropping down a gear, full accelaration for 1 1/2 car spaces until they're flat on the brakes & bumper to bumper with the car infront. The most recent was a guy in a new rx8. It makes me laugh lots :lol:

I haven't had any real problems like this in Perth, if someone wants to try and race me I just slow down and ignore them. I also get the 4wd's sitting up my ass cause I'm going the speed limit.

Last time I was in Bunbury though I did get a Skyline do the whole 'speed up next to me for a little while, then drop a gear and blast past me for 1 1/2 car lengths only to slam on the brakes behind cars stopping for a red light.' And I'm like what was the point of that?

"My cat's name is Mittens."

I know alot of the guys in question are teenagers just off their P plates...

Hit the nail on the head there Rezz its either that or Napoleon complexes or both. No offense but has anynoticed that the majority of 180 drives can barely see over the wheel? what is it with that car?

Oh and dont get me started on right laners. Just sitting there say "im doing the speed limit" its damn hard to get em to move over some of the time. Even if you are the only 2 cars on the road. Ive done 9000km in the past 4 months and if i get stuck behiond one more retard im gonna looooooooooose it. *see how loose that is*

*ahem* anyhoo i must admit i do like bit of run on coccasion jsut to see how bad ill get pwned. :)

I had a mate who has a bombed hq ute show car thing it is beatiful 4 wat it is

he came for a spin in my auto skyline and could not get over how nice it was to drive and he said he use to hate turbos (he admited never driving1) and now looking to get 1 4 a work car

he said the power band was much more usefull cause it would hav a little lag and pull like buggery upto required speed

it was good to here him say it aswell he was converted that day

james

But whenever someone tails me I slow down...and its especially pleasing when theres a bus or something next to me (like there was the other day).....

amen brother!

f*cken tailgaters like they want a piggy back from ya! Slow down and as they were to overtake via the right lane, speed up and stop next to the car in front off them in the right lane, blocking them from overtaking. see how pissed theyll get! :) ret*rds!

i had a 4wd tail gating me up the freeway last night (in the 2 lane section up the very top) so i stuck next to another 4wd and fluttered the brake lights whenever he got close... i was doing ~105 at the time too, so its not like i was going slow either.

asshole.