SAU Community

Major Disappointment... Import Drivers

Rezz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can tolerate bogans in commodores i think, because there just bogan and there really quite funny when ya see a car load of them and they have there bogan gf's in there hrt jackets and all that.. but the p-plater vn comodore drivers who only have it cos it was $2000 in the quoka and there $300 a week job, plus there $150 a week crystal meth addiction, plus the $50 fubu jacket they got to have simply means they can't aford nice cars..they wish they could have nice cars like some of us but they can't... there the ones i realllllly hate, i dont even get me started on the male lancer drivers with the playboy spec thing goin on..

i can tolerate trucks though because maybe my car parts are in it :D

I think we have these problems nationwide as said before.

I was parked in a drive-thru bottle shop (using my card)& then came in 2 P-Plater girls in their stock Lancer.

She was in such a hurry to get back in after buying drinks, she dropped her purse & then screeched out of there for all of 5-6 meters before hitting her brakes for a speed hump.

:D

Lol tj. Best move i have done was slow down and get them right almost hitting your bumper. then drop car back to 2nd but keep foot on clutch and throttle at same position to make it sound like engine note hasnt changed. Then tap the brake with a bit of heel toe action and they shit there pants. Then drop clutch and burn 2nd gear so they dont hit ya. Made these c**ts in a AU falcon shit there pants last time they tailgated me. Oh and another trick is get an old RX7 Series 2 and make it overfuel even more than they did factory with a big exhaust on it and blow a f**kin huge flame at there front bar.

When some retard tailgates me, my usual trick is to put my foot on the brake pedal, only 3-4mm puts your brake lights on but does not slow down the car,....when they notice your lights are on for 1-2 seconds they stomp on their anchors and i just watch the car disappear into the distance on the rear view mirror!!

Holdens Shit me

Fords Shit Me

Grandpas Shit me

L-platers Shit me

P-platers Shit me

Soccor mums oh yeah you guess it shit me

Trucks Shit me

Small cars Shit me

Guys with driving gloves shit me

People that have black socks shit me

People in the right hand land shit me

people in the left hand lane shit me

Pedestrians shit me

People that drive between the hours of 3am and 2:30 am shit me

I mean really.

I've probably pissed a lot of people off while driving - and i know a lot of people piss me off. Butim not perfect so i have no right to criticise. Live n Let live.

On the harrassment issue - yes its irritating when you get tailgated etc .... just keep a bloody big knife in your car and start playing with it in the rear vision mirror at the lights - they'll soon get the hint :(

*jk*

an idea: 1 way of getting rid of tailgators is to keep a brick in your car, and when they get up your ass hang your arm out the window, while holding the brick. make sure they can see it, then swing your arm in a backwards motion so ti looks like your lining up the brick to hit their car.

I think it should scare a few people off.......or you could just throw it, depends how crazy you are........

steve

People who sit in the right lane deserve to get tailgated. I don't care if they're doing the speed limit or 5-10km/hr over.. the right lane is for PASSING, not for sitting in..

Also middle lane sitter shit me too.. but that's just another factor in f*king up traffic flow in Perth..

I wish I had a monster truck to drive to work on the freeway in the morning. Maybe a Landcrusier with a 200' lift kit and twin turbs would be the go.. :) I could carpool for anyone else who'd want to get thru peak hour quickly.. :)

F*kers...

"" People who sit in the right lane deserve to get tailgated. I don't care if they're doing the speed limit or 5-10km/hr over.. the right lane is for PASSING, not for sitting in..

Also middle lane sitter shit me too.. but that's just another factor in f*king up traffic flow in Perth..

I wish I had a monster truck to drive to work on the freeway in the morning. Maybe a Landcrusier with a 200' lift kit and twin turbs would be the go.. I could carpool for anyone else who'd want to get thru peak hour quickly..

F*kers... ""

haha aye this is how i see it. i dont give a f*Ck u are or wat u drive if u just cruisin in the right lane and theres nufin infront of u get the f*ck in the left lane if u dont want to be tail gated! right lane is for passin not cruisin.

if ur goin slow infront of me in the left lane, expect me 2 sit on ur ass! and if u dont move over, when i finally get round u expect some abuse as well haha.

Perth drivers are soo bad compared to other states, when it comes to lettin another driver past. its common curtersy to let someone past. dont be a stuck up prick and sit there thinkin its funny cos they want to get past and u wont let em.

its like teasin a lil kid with lollies, just give it to em, will stop a lot of anger out on the roads.

"ROE HWY IS THE WORST"!!!

FLYIN_High "if ur goin slow infront of me in the left lane, expect me 2 sit on ur ass! and if u dont move over, when i finally get round u expect some abuse as well haha."

as long as they're doing the speed limit they're allowed to be in the left lane??? dont know if you meant to say right lane there... if you come up behind someone going slower than you in the left lane move the f**k over to the right lane thats what its there for :(

Edited by nelleh

now to go against the trend...

i dont care if im on/above/or under the speed limit, nor what lane im in, if you tailgate me i *will* slow down.

i dont care what your reasoning is, tailgating is tailgating and i slow down infront of dickheads who do it.

I brake suddenly in my bunky if someones tailgating me.. continuously... makes them move pretty quick.. i dont care if they run up my arse its only a bunky, will cause more damage to them and I should be able to get a new car out of it because they were in the wrong :(