SAU Community

Major Disappointment... Import Drivers

Rezz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the person tail gaitin hopes that will neva happen.

but if it did, i dont think it would be 2 pretty a picture when the 2 got outta the car to exchange details haha

yeah

"hi its my fault i ran into the back of ur car so here's a punch in the head to help the situation"

"sweet punch on mate"

"wanna cuddle after?"

"sure"

exactly FLYIN_HiGh.

you carry on about people 'cruisin' in the right hand lane, when it is meant for 'passin', which i dont have a problem with, 99% of the time i 'cruise' in the left hand lane anyway.

but when you tailgate someone for sitting in the wrong lane, i fail to see how them sitting in the right lane justifies you being able to perform an illegal act and tailgate.

and i *highly* doubt your insurance company and/or judge in court would see this justification either.

to simply it all into one sentance, im not disagreeing with your position on people sitting in the wrong lane (no pun intended..) but i disagree with your way of fixing said problem.

yeh good point, but wat i'm trien to say is, if someone is tailgatin u, they are prolly already pissed off, thats y they are on ur ass.

so if a crash happens, they get out of there car, the person is gonna be even more mad so yeh ...

i spose sittin on the persons ass is a way of gaining there attention, so then to let them no they are trien to get past.

The reason for Idiot Silvia drivers is simply a case of Demographics...middle class fast car that is affordable. But lets face it, we all acted like that when we were P platers....you're gonna get idiot drivers of all types of cars, just that the percentage is higher for more affordable bunkys. :angry:

If you are being tailgated, DO NOT brake. Don't tap your brakes either, as this could just make it worse. Either move over if possible, or slow down by taking your foot off the accelerator. If they are going to be dickheads, let them be dickheads. I don't care who the f**k they are or what they are driving.

I always just put the brakes on a bit when I get someone tailgaiting me. It makes them slow down immeadiately. I'm talking about single lane roads of course, I don't hog the right lane on freeways.

When someone sits ridiculously close to your car and you start driving about 20kph under the speed limit, they quickly decide to give you some room.

Works for me anyway....has never made it worse.

Its your duty to tail gate people who drive slow on the right lane.

if you wanna drive slow, move to the left.

when im on the right, and i see a faster car coming up behind me i always move over. and when they pass, i get back into the right.

the people who dont move are the ones who are f**king up this country.

Hahaahahaha...nice breakdown of the situation....

No need to brake dudes...just turn yr headlights on...the tailights light up without the risk of someone ramming your ass....

Sometimes I'm being followed too closely going into the tunnel. Having a dark coloured car I turn my lights on, and I've noticed every time I've turned them on they instantly back off a bit. :D

No need to brake dudes...just turn yr headlights on...the tailights light up without the risk of someone ramming your ass....

As someone already said you can put a small amount of pressure on the brake pedal so that they light up without actually slowing the car down.

If someone is tailgaiting me for no reason (I don't hog lanes or drive like a granny), I will apply the brake pedal so that the brake lights light-up, but i don't slow down. If they still continue to sit on my arse, then I'll gradually slow down to about 20kph under the speed limit. They always then realise that you weren't driving like a granny before they started tailgaiting, and as such they and give you some room.