SAU Community

Wanted - R33 Gtr

G_Man

Hi mate, I have a 550hp R33 GTR I'm thinking of selling.

It has a unique bodykit and I removed the windscreen and some other parts to assist in weight reduction. It has HKS headlights, Fujitsubo BOV gauge, Defi twin-plate gearbox, Defi high-mount turbos with a full-length Dunlop exhaust (no cat!!!!! :)) It also has aftermarket Intel ECU and Shell Optimax 700cc injectors.

My neighbour has already offered $38,600 ca$h but no way, it's worth much more than that. Offers over $40,000 considered.

100_2369a.JPG

U tyrekicker.

Hi mate, I have a 550hp R33 GTR I'm thinking of selling.

It has a unique bodykit and I removed the windscreen and some other parts to assist in weight reduction. It has HKS headlights, Fujitsubo BOV gauge, Defi twin-plate gearbox, Defi high-mount turbos with a full-length Dunlop exhaust (no cat!!!!! :() It also has aftermarket Intel ECU and Shell Optimax 700cc injectors.

My neighbour has already offered $38,600 ca$h but no way, it's worth much more than that. Offers over $40,000 considered.

100_2369a.JPG

U tyrekicker.

R U SERIOUS??? NO WINDSCREEN? WTF?

HAHA well done funny just one problem

its a 32

also that unique bodykit is fully sik (just ask thorpe)

and Intel !?!! shoulda gone AMD their better

:lol: :lol: :lol:

funny but a little cruel G_man could be serious

RellikZephyr

P.S to bad about the decent mags ruins the whole "Flash mate, Flash" image

HAHA  well done  funny  just one problem

its a 32 

also that unique bodykit is fully sik  (just ask thorpe)

and Intel !?!!  shoulda gone AMD  their better

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

funny but a little cruel    G_man could be serious

RellikZephyr

P.S  to bad about the decent mags  ruins the whole "Flash mate, Flash"  image

Yeah wat a loser, probably can't even afford a bus ticket & he's making jokes about cars. Keep dreamin m8.

I'd be surprised if G_man was serious, but if you are mate posted because I'm sure school holidays have just started.

lol, dude that's my car about six weeks ago. If you are serious about buying a 'killer' GTR, perhaps you should post more details on what you are after, or better yet go to the For Sale section where there are at least four for sale right now. :angry:

Careful throwing insults around mate.

No Rellik, just buy a car from someone who doesn't tell you the whole story :D

It was just a bit of light fun and not meant to hassle G_man too much. Well maybe just a little :D I tried no windscreen but it kept messing up my hair

Marcus I owe you pics dude. When I organise (beg/borrow) a camera I'll beam them over. Just painted the calipers too (deep red metalcast) looks a treat.

No Rellik, just buy a car from someone who doesn't tell you the whole story :D

It was just a bit of light fun and not meant to hassle G_man too much. Well maybe just a little :D I tried no windscreen but it kept messing up my hair

Marcus I owe you pics dude. When I organise (beg/borrow) a camera I'll beam them over. Just painted the calipers too (deep red metalcast) looks a treat.

cowie i feel sorry 4 u. nOOb, get a life.