SAU Community

Racial Voilence

Stel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh f**k THIS!!!!, this is getting ridiculous.............my safety (and that of my car) is at risk here.....thats it,

ANY MOB COMING NEAR MY CAR WILL BE MOWED DOWN REGARDLESS OF GENDER, AGE, RACE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, ENTHNIC ORIENTATION WHATEVER.....YOU WILL BE RUN OVER WHILE I MAKE MY ESCAPE......you have been warned.

end rant

Cause I'm sure the "mob" will be busy reading the forums on SAU instead of smashing some poor bastards head in. Lucky u warned them right?

cops are f$#*T!!! i seen them hitting aussies with their battons like crazy and get praised for it.

aren't police allowed to hit middle-easterners with their battons?

or is that considered racist?

too bad the aussie guy who got stabbed was not protected

or the father who was bashed infront of his son taking out the garbage

or the lady who came outside to check on her elderly neighbours.

just a few i can remember...

im not taking sides,just letting the discussion know what i saw on the tv

and the way i've personaly seen the law act in my local area work.

there is only 2 places i feel safe parking my car, home and at work...i live in the sutho shire so i have 2 deal wit this and im very scared of being chased by gangs in cars, 2 were i live or whatever...this is ruing xmas, summer and my holidays comin up soon as i havnt had summer wit my skyline yet and i love cruisng down to cronulla

RTSME where abouts are u from

As long as they stay the f..k away from the norther beaches its all good.

I guess having tolls and no trains can be a good thing.

The scariest thing about picking a fight with Lebs is they do not know when to stop. They have been throwing sand and grenades at eachother for 1000's of years and will do so for many more to come.

I really hope this does not explode in total anarchy as the problem with the Police is they have taken a softly softly approach to these minorities for many years, so they feel untouchable. It is not just Lebs causing the problems, it takes 2 to tango

It's not "lebs" its not "aussies" its a few dickheads with behavioural problems which should have been dealt with promtly by law enforcers at the appropriate time instead of standing around like f*knuts handing out speeding tickets so they can have a big xmas party. Hence leading to an upraor and mass explosion of emotion and violence@!

It's not "lebs" its not "aussies" its a few dickheads with behavioural problems which should have been dealt with promtly by law enforcers at the appropriate time instead of standing around like f*knuts handing out speeding tickets so they can have a big xmas party. Hence leading to an upraor and mass explosion of emotion and violence@!

TOO TRUE.....

and all this started because a couple of 'OFF DUTY' lifesavers got bashed. its just like if an off duty cop would get bashed...whoever is doin the bashing isnt going to know theyre a cop (or in this case a lifesaver) ...now because of an act by a few retards people have it out for their entire race ...whats the deal ...

i think ill start armouring my car and welding spikes to the front bar ....