Im Buying A Stagea S2 Manual

EGA41T

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stolen! It has never been registered!! It just got off a boat from Japan and it couldn't get on that boat if it was stolen (de-registration papers) so yes, waste of time!

Nice work RTA!

Agreed!

all did not go well on tuesday...however, i put in the 500HP fuel pump, and am putting the new platinum spark plugs in tomorrow morning. if all goes well, it will be rego'd on monday

CAR IS RUNNING!!!

fuel pump was almost dead ie not flowing enough,

and the major problem was a relay on the ignition coil circuit decided to croak it.

...makes it hard to diagnose the problem without a wiring diagram.

but the most important part of all is... its all systems go for rego on monday!

i put the walbro 255L/hr pump in, it was similar to the factory pump other than the one end which had the hose and the plug positions swapped around.

still managed to secure all of the clips in the cradle it sits in, other than one of them.

yeah car is registered, and constantly being driven :D

i sure am going through a lot of fuel... ill let everyone know how many k's i get out of the first tank in the petrol thread.

my stagea no longer has a camo front bar :):):)

ill change the pic in my signature whenever i get around to it :P

i picked it up yesterday from the smash repairers.

i also forwarded both of the invoices for repair/painting of my front bar to KIPS and i got an email back saying that they will pay me next week WOOHOO!!!!

• 1 month later...

well its taken ages but i finally got the money from the insurance claim through KIPS today, i was beginning to get a bit worried for a while there, i didnt want to have to cop the $900 repair bill.

God Damn - Im so stoked that I havent had ANY troubles whatsoever with my Stagea (well, besides dills drilling into my wiring loom when the cdstacker was installed under the passeneger front seat).

touch wood hey! :P