SAU Community

Im Buying A Stagea S2 Manual

EGA41T

Yeah my Stagea has been problem free... apart from those resulting from dodgey workmanship. But we wont go there

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...as requested

I reckon that silver looks almost as good as my bayside blue! :woot: (If I couldn't have got a blue one, I would have got silver (which is what my R34 is..:D) )

Only the series 2 manual and the 260RS

I picked up a set the other day with air-cond and stereo for 6000yen :thumbsup:

Are you using Slidewise for all this stuff Darrin? How is it all working out?

That is a stupid price BTW!

Cheers

Luke

I only used slidewize once to get my R34 GTR front bar

Had to come by container and was a 4 month wait

Also when you use the container method you get hit with duty and gst, even thuo the product is under $1000

So that is a bit of a trap, along with the bidding is not live, so you have set a price a few days before, which is not the best way to win auctions.

I use www.rinkya.com

Their fees work out to about the same as everyone else, but the best thing is the bidding is live.

I have beeen using them for over 3 years now with over 50 items bought and delivered with not one problem

They do have restrictions on what can be bought and shipped, so make sure you read their site well and understand the rules

Basically big items that exceed EMS shipping sizes and weights you can not buy, like body kits, seats, engines etc

I bought my R34 GTR wheels thru them, got them shipped sea freight, payed $900 for the wheels and the total was under $1600 landed (payed no duty or GST) and had them in 4 weeks

You can also purchase a few itmes over a few weeks and then ship all together to save on shipping

They will stall items upto 2 months. I have 4 items waiting to be sent now.

Also, new items are not worth buying, because you pay fees on top of the purchase price and a 25% shipping fee, so use greenline or nengun

And cheap items you can get here are not worth bidding on either by the time you pay the fees.

It is really good for items you can not just get here, like those gauges at any price.

I have used this company once www.fromjapan.co.jp/en just to try them out

Fees work out approx the same and had no problems

Now I have let my secect out, don't bid against me :thumbsup:

cant use those DIN's in an S1 as they need the MAP sensor outputs from the ECU for the turbo pressure which the S1 does not have.

I wondered about that. You just answered the question I was going to ask

cant use those DIN's in an S1 as they need the MAP sensor outputs from the ECU for the turbo pressure which the S1 does not have.

Does a power-fc have these?