SAU Community

Initial D On Ps2!

West

Good morning all, just a quick question, my friend has got Initial D on his PS2, Jap version too so no english. I havn't seen it yet but according to my friend he reckons its exactly the same with the arcade versions going around at the moment.

Anyone know where i can get it? Thanks.

Cheers

WEST

Initial D special stage for PS2 has been out for a while (say 2-3 years...) and is like initial D ver. 1, 2 and 3 put together.

you can buy it from www.lik-sang.com if not then there is a shop in the plaza above paddys market (haymarket) cant remember what the name is exactly but theyve got devil may cry and final fantasy figures out the front.

they are abit of a rip off but if you dont want to buy it online then there your best bet.

alternatively you can search Ebay, im sure theres some on there but if you want to buy online then lik-sang is your best bet,

hope that helped :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I am converting my r34 gtt intake from factory cross over to a front facing intake. eliminating all excessive front mount intercooler piping and traction control etc. I have acquired a nice intake for a non neo rb25det and a r33 throttle body with the same tps as my current neo setup. I have modified ,drilled, taped/made reduction flat plate and gaskets, now the intake is mounted with the r33 throttle body (without using long adaptor) and have acquired most parts to do this swap. my one last concern is the fuel rail and injectors. the intake is for a rb25det non neo (r33) and from what I understand that uses side feed injectors, but the neo uses top feed injectors. I have heard mixed reviews from people some saying the neo fuel rail and injectors fit fine others saying simply a large or ring is needed and others saying it cant be done. can some one clarify if the neo stock fuel rail and injectors can be installed onto this intake, and if so what is needed. (the intake looks to be a greddy copy, front facing intake) thanks
    • If anyone is chasing a gearbox in Victoria. There's brand new r34 rb25det gearboxes being advertised for $3200 pickup from Mornington Nissan. I posted the ad on a different thread a while ago. Still see the same ad up. 
    • So when you say painted, do you mean sealed with something like rhino lining or line-x?
    • Lots of this, and in older cars, AC is generally controlled by the AC knobs and programming, and the ECU reacts to the load. Modern cars, the ECU controls kicking the AC on/off at the AC systems request so it can be prepared for the engagement/disengagement.
    • Sadly, it won't happen. The AC controls in our cars are essentially on-off. Whereas the AC in new stuff is more a case of variable displacement compressors giving infinitely variable output.