SAU Community

Nissan 180sx Type X 1997

Oh it is hot...

don't get me wrong at all... i've always had a thing for 180's and especially Type X... but money talks! and i've hit a stage in my life where i don't need the fastest, hottest looking car anymore... i just want to be more financially stable and have the opportunity to explore other countries and life styles...

for the last 3 years all i've done is thrown money at cars... i'm kinda getting over it, i've chosen to look for a R32 4 door as insurance will be lower, and still pretty easy to get parts for and still a cool car...

so yeah... thats about it!

Tony B

Oh it is hot...

don't get me wrong at all... i've always had a thing for 180's and especially Type X... but money talks! and i've hit a stage in my life where i don't need the fastest, hottest looking car anymore... i just want to be more financially stable and have the opportunity to explore other countries and life styles...

for the last 3 years all i've done is thrown money at cars... i'm kinda getting over it, i've chosen to look for a R32 4 door as insurance will be lower, and still pretty easy to get parts for and still a cool car...

so yeah... thats about it!

Tony B

Sorry im not that familiar with 180's, what does the type x have extra and what years was type x availible, is it the best of 180's like the GTR