SAU Community

High Octane Cruise -- 7th Jan 06

jdturbz

ey pplz

high octane cc have organised a huge cruise for saturday night the 7th of january @ doncaster autobarn on ther corner of doncaster and tram rds opposite westfield shoppingtown,it will be an awsome night with a huge turnout and a grouse map,this has been well organised for some time so we are expecting a very big crowd, the meet up is @ 8pm for 9 :15pm departure, hocc merchandise will be on sale including:- hocc stickers $20ea,hocc official t-shirts $25ea and hocc lifetime memberships $35 for any more info on merchandise pls call liam on 0409-516-408 he will give all the info you need,We hope to see everyone on the 7th as possible as you are all very welcome,this will be an open cruise so all makes and models and non-members are welcome to join in on the action,the camera will be rolling for the hocc dvd which wil be coming out very shortly ,anyway i wish you all a merry xmas and a happy and safe new year and we will see you all fresh and ready after the xmas break.take care and safe driving

• 3 weeks later...

i wud hate to sign up as a lifetime member, not recieve anything then the night i pay see the person i handed the money to using the $35 to fill there car up with petrol.

I might drive past just to see the attendance but i know it will mostly be holdens and fords maybe a N/A silvia or 300zx in the mix.

Just becuase the meet point is at Autobarn, doesn't mean the staff there will have any idea what's happenining - they are not the organisers!!!

When SAU Vic has a cruise and meet at say Bunnings or a BP Service Station, we don't tell their staff we are meeting there.

Just a thought.

And just so it's clear, I have nothing to do with this cruise, was merely making a point.