SAU Community

Skylines Suck P00py :p

ZOR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol new Zeds = the crap old school Zeds = Nice :)

the old VG30 single cam single turbo motors in the old Zeds have more power then the quad cam twin turbo motors in the 90 models B)

CLASSIC NOT PLASTIC!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK guys i must admit, i got extremely pissed one night and when i got back, noticed my housemate Zor was logged in on the forum.

Couldnt resist having a laff...

Completely forgot doing it until my mate just came across this thread!

Soz man... :)

I'll never do it again... (sober)

:(

First of all....why would you buy a car that weighs like 2 tonne, they are renowned for blowing heater hoses under the inlet manifold, you can't change the turbos on them without basically removing the engine - which takes around 18hours on a hoist, they have no balls coz the car weighs so much, they look like a boat, they drive like a boat, the bottom end is nothing to run home to mum about and they are way too overpriced for the overall package. WTF?? I know a guy who owns two and he has had the worst headache since buying them coz they always need repair and they cost a fortune. The labour charge is like 2-3 times more because everything takes that much longer to repair on them.

I don't care if they are Nissan's, they are no son of mine. I have disowned them.

END RANT.