SAU Community

Skylines Suck P00py :p

ZOR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what would be cool, a VG30 in a GTR.........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

Edited by jwah

We don need no stinkin GTR's!!!

Stock Z 96' TT will not beat a stock R33 96' GTST. Those Z's weight a frickin tonne.

You sure? My understanding a ton was 1000kgs. So compaired to an R33 thats fairly light. :P

But stock for stock I think I'll place my money on the 300.

Id never own one tho, my mechanic basically tells people to never ever buy them as they are ess hit, and if they do get one, dont go see him. Its funny as.

And cefiros are still faster than R32s without 'r's in their letter arangements.

You sure?  My understanding a ton was 1000kgs.  So compaired to an R33 thats fairly light.  :P

But stock for stock I think I'll place my money on the 300.

Id never own one tho, my mechanic basically tells people to never ever buy them as they are ess hit, and if they do get one, dont go see him.  Its funny as.

And cefiros are still faster than R32s without 'r's in their letter arangements.

Actualy 1 ton is 907.18474kgs. 1 tonne is 1000kgs. And a frickin tonne is exactly 1519.53444kgs :D

You can't really compare a twin turbo 300zx to a single turbo gtst. It's like matching a GTR against a GTST. The 300zx TT was the premium Z series car for that era. You could get the single turbo version which was the slower one. It's the same with the Skylines. The GTR is the premium Skyline series which means that if you match the cars equally it would be a GTR against the 300zx TT and I know who would win in that race. I also know who would win in a race between the single turbo 300zx and the GTST R33. :)

And if the Cefiros are so fast compared to the R32's, then I would be willing to pitch my slow R32 against your rocket Cefiro in a battle. Loser buys lunch ;)

Edited by 3lit3 32

Actualy 1 ton is 907.18474kgs. 1 tonne is 1000kgs. And a frickin tonne is exactly 1519.53444kgs :P

You can't really compare a twin turbo 300zx to a single turbo gtst. It's like matching a GTR against a GTST. The 300zx TT was the premium Z series car for that era. You could get the single turbo version which was the slower one. It's the same with the Skylines. The GTR is the premium Skyline series which means that if you match the cars equally it would be a GTR against the 300zx TT and I know who would win in that race. I also know who would win in a race between the single turbo 300zx and the GTST R33. :D

And if the Cefiros are so fast compared to the R32's, then I would be willing to pitch my slow R32 against your rocket Cefiro in a battle. Loser buys lunch :)

Ahh yes however my list of performace mods has cost me a total of $300, not totalling 300 items, and thats including my $30 boost gauge. My car is 'fricken' heavy compaired to yours. So how about you buy ME lunch and you can tell me how much better skylines are than taxis and wantabe delorens. BTW tasmainian salmon or woodfire pizzas would be nice. I'm free all this week, Id like to have a drink too, so you can pick me up.

LoL.

Ahhhh I love this forum! At least all the come backs have wit, and are funny, and the people arent going to throw themselfs under a train if you tell them they are wrong!

Well most...

PS Well done getting your ton and tonne correct.

Here are a few links to clarify this from the SI Metric Forum, just if there were any disbelivers. It does not however mention what a 'fricken tonne' is, nore have you speced if your ton is a long or short ton...

http://forum.hotplugins.com/cgi-bin/showreply.cgi?tpid=53307

http://forum.hotplugins.com/cgi-bin/showreply.cgi?tpid=52243

LOL,

and my cef 'v' an r32 with the same mods and maybe a cooler, 9/10 I'll get them, just for the record.

PSS and Im sick of stupid barstards on qsc for sale forum giving me shit for their compleat inablity to read the rules and wait 2mins for a PM to say why their thread has been removed.

Ahh yes however my list of performace mods has cost me a total of $300, not totalling 300 items, and thats including my $30 boost gauge.  My car is 'fricken' heavy compaired to yours.  So how about you buy ME lunch and you can tell me how much better skylines are than taxis and wantabe delorens.  BTW tasmainian salmon or woodfire pizzas would be nice.  I'm free all this week, Id like to have a drink too, so you can pick me up.

LoL.

Ahhhh I love this forum!  At least all the come backs have wit, and are funny, and the people arent going to throw themselfs under a train if you tell them they are wrong!

Well most...

PS Well done getting your ton and tonne correct.

Here are a few links to clarify this from the SI Metric Forum, just if there were any disbelivers.  It does not however mention what a 'fricken tonne' is, nore have you speced if your ton is a long or short ton...

http://forum.hotplugins.com/cgi-bin/showreply.cgi?tpid=53307

http://forum.hotplugins.com/cgi-bin/showreply.cgi?tpid=52243

LOL,

and my cef 'v' an r32 with the same mods and maybe a cooler, 9/10 I'll get them, just for the record.

PSS and Im sick of stupid barstards on qsc for sale forum giving me shit for their compleat inablity to read the rules and wait 2mins for a PM to say why their thread has been removed.

I'm sorry I didn't take into account the long and short of it.

As for the pizza...is Panchos OK? It's BYO though so you'll have to bring your own $2 bottle of Spumante to get pissed on.

I agree with the stock vs stock thing. But the statement was that 32's were slow...not stock 32's.

Now please excuse me while I throw myself at the next cleveland express (unless you accept the panchos thing...then I'll have to wait til after that) mmmm panchos good!

UP THE MIGHTY RB20DET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11onetwo