Sau Bbq And Cruise

N1GTR

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow... Looks like an excellent turnout planned!

I might have to tag along and see some nice skylines again... It's been too long :P

hey people im quite new to this and would love to come on sunday ... am i able to become a member on the day??? will be in a yellow r32 so please say hello

as long as ur not the yellow 32 that always snobs me out near richmond.. then ill say hello :lol:

Haven't read this thread since the first page, nothing much seems to have changed anyway :)

I've just found out that 'tug in the park' is on this sunday at Stanwell Park. They are expecting anywhere up to 600 vehicles (Hot Rods, Customs, American Classics) for their annual meetup. They also will be driving through the Natio park and coastal hwy.

Seeya's all there!

Just noticed this post by Ben.

Looks like another reason to be cool on the drive thru the park.

Looking forward to a nice day out.

El Bee

Count me in +1

This looks like its going to be an impressive day. I can forsee some awesome traffic jams and a whole lot of attention...

I checked the weather forecast, light rain early and then cloudy and humid with a top of 25 degrees.

Not that you can ever trust the weather forecast. <_<

Edited by nfi

Guys,

Everybody who bailed and let me know about it - thanks

Ive ordered all the food from the butcher (good quality) and will be able to pick it up later today, so as the first post states, 9am was the cutoff for me buying the food - but as there have been a few people dropping out the guys above should fit in no worries

And yes, before anyone else thinks of it - im not going to make 10 trips to the butcher for people who see the thread late, i.e. saturday 5pm or so - i just have too much work on, if work wasnt so busy i would make another trip later saturday and help the latecomers. im sure you all understand