SAU Community

Sau Bbq And Cruise

N1GTR

i am sunburnt... :)

me too!!!

Was a top day, I'll keep my schumacher (sp?) antics to myself next time ay scotty!?

And Links... where the hell did you go to on the way home? towards maroubra? I thought hell, I'm not getting lost again, then took off towards the ED and went through the cross.. ran into the WA boy on the way home (but no wave! grrr!)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys n gals,

Great day. Well done to the organisers. :)

Thanks to the kind soul who gave up the sunscreen to the "little woman" at the destination, it is a pity she didn't use it on her face that is just getting redder by the minute. :wavey:

Was well worth the trip from Nowra to Homebush to see that carpark full of beautiful cars (mostly Nissans) and to cruise with you all. :P

Looking forward to the next meet-up. :D

El Bee & Humbla (Genelle, or Pink Lady)

And Links... where the hell did you go to on the way home? towards maroubra? I thought hell, I'm not getting lost again, then took off towards the ED and went through the cross..

yeah.. that.. well.. as I left the lights.. didn't realise it split until it was too late.. we went through to redfern than over the bridge.. sorry about that.. wasn't looking where I was going..

was a good run home..

To all the organisers.. well done.. went off without a hitch!.. cheers for all the food.. hope everyone enjoyed themselves..

Awesome day guys... well done to Steve n co. for putting it all together! As mentioned, event went down without a glitch and everyone was well behaved :D Top work!

If only my car didn't screw up just before we left Homebush, the drive would've been a lot more fun! Goes to show you should never reassemble a car at 3am in the morning :)

BTW; thanks goes to Craved, Mintie, ECL, and Links for the technical support and tools once we arrived (drive home was so much better :P).

my head looks like a tomato, lol.

Thanks for the great cruise guys, well organised and heaps of fun

Drive home was great as well.

hahah was alright.. where did you pop out from?

driving all that way offboost was not that great for me :P

great day, and was good to have all the catch up meets along the way..

Great day, big thumbs up for the organisers !!!