Sau Bbq And Cruise

N1GTR

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Charlie(NXTIME) for the cool drinks.. was great to be able to get something cool to drink after the HOT drive down!!..

CRAVED.. were you driving off boost.. jeeze.. wouldn't have known it..

definately a big thanks to Charlie ... those drinks were a life saver!!

and yeah, off boost for the day was interesting, but could still get her to 5000 rpm without building boost with the right throttle inputs, so i could still go :(

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Drinks were good :(

N1-Steve... You did a great job at organising the day. Thanks to you and everyone who helped out that I'm not aware of!

I would have stayed longer but I was feeling seedy from the night before, the sun didn't help. oh well hehehe

Lets get something else in the works soon guys! :)

It's a bit of a bugger about the wasted food Steve. I should have just paid you for some to take home... Great turnout though!

Where's all the pics? There seemed to be a heap of people taking photos.

Who owned the 350GT that held centre stage for a while?

GHEY!

i jeep getting this error when i try to upload some pice from esterday:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /forums/index.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Ill try iy at my buddies house tonight guys!

i got 10 pics and a 11MB video.

Hey Craved, Adam here (NATH95) i was behind you coming into the national park and your car sounds sweet. wouldn't pick it running without boost though!

cheers Adam ...

the exhaust is very nice, had some very nice comments on it ... shame thats all i heard as i didn't have any tunes going in her ... no radio lol

there was heaps of nice cars there, i still find it hard to match them to the people on the forums ;)

my coils just turned up about an hour ago, now just need the new wastegate and i'll be out there on boost ... the cams definately help with off boost driveability!!

cheers Adam ...

the exhaust is very nice, had some very nice comments on it ... shame thats all i heard as i didn't have any tunes going in her ... no radio lol

there was heaps of nice cars there, i still find it hard to match them to the people on the forums :huh:

my coils just turned up about an hour ago, now just need the new wastegate and i'll be out there on boost ... the cams definately help with off boost driveability!!

Well i was the one who let you in at the gate cause some tool behind me in an excel wasn't going to let you in. i looked like this st the start :) but by the end i looked this ;) There was some nice cars there

Yeah guys,

The sunburn hurts more the 2nd day ive found.....

Thanks Abo Bob for the support, i have the list of who paid at home and will post up tommorrow who did/didnt pay/come as its been correctly mentioned, its not right that i organise a good day out and sponsor it aswel

Ive had 3 offers to pay, and yes i will pm you my details tommorrow - thanks to those 3 for offering and not needing to be asked

Yeah thanks steve it was great.

The only small frustration of the day was the SLOW selfish cyclists who rode in small groups 30 metres apart making it harder to get past through the national park.

I will total up how much the day cost me and get it sorted out, the amount of food we threw out after everybody left was really dissapointing

Should have brought it back and tried to sell it, or raffle it, or something. ;)

Maybe even donated it to a soup kitchen or hostel on behalf of the club (or even yourself), rather than just wasting it. I know the Matthew Talbot Hostel puts on meals for homeless men in Sydney.

Hopefully you don't get out of pocket next time, but its a shame to just throw out usable food. It'd be good if it went to a good cause.

Also, thanks for putting on a good spread and the efforts you did make. It was a great day.

Edited by scathing

Thanks scathing

Unfortunatly the food had been sitting in the sun for most of the day and wouldnt be refridgerated on the return trip so it was rubbish - thats why i had the friday 9am cutoff to avoid exactly what happened

Was a great day,

thanks Steve for orginising the day and all the effort you put in for the day. also thanks to Charlie for the drinks a life saver on the day. also to everyone else that helped out.

mr 32