N1GTR

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hot hot rims i have to get some

as for food, you shulda just asked pplz at the beach if they wanted some... for $5 hehe

Next time i will ask the people on the beach.

But i think your missing the point - i bought enough for the people who said they were going, so there should have been almost none left

I counted at least 50 cars at Homebush, so there should have been at least 70-80 people there. Any idea how many people turned up Steve?

I also bought more than enough drinks, but unlike the meat and bread, they aren't perishable items and can be used at a later date.

PM'd you Steve.

I don't think SAU generally condones this type of behaviour but I think it's a special case;

thosewhopikedpaysteveorban :D

Nah, as Adam said before - Steve should not be outta pocket for this - the fact that he was there in the Super Tanker should've been convincing enough ;)

Oh and top effort steve..was a great cruise.......

but it looks like everyone got sunburnt hahaa.....even I got a little burnt....and I dont usually get sunburn.

Should be good in a nice autum or winters day.....

oh and remember give me a buzz next time about the bread

ahh so it was your car weaving through the traffic on the way home shonen with stan and a couple of others including the 180..

where did you guys end up going? you headed off at the mascot/airport turn off..

Edited by Links

ahh so it was your car weaving through the traffic on the way home shonen with stan and a couple of others including the 180..

where did you guys end up going? you headed off at the mascot/airport turn off..

Yeh that was us :)

we ended up going back to castle hill

Well i was the one who let you in at the gate cause some tool behind me in an excel wasn't going to let you in. i looked like this st the start :O  but by the end i looked this :) There was some nice cars there

OH YEAH!! thanks heaps for that .. saved me having to over take him later :lol:

Next time i will ask the people on the beach.

But i think your missing the point - i bought enough for the people who said they were going, so there should have been almost none left

no offence, but from what i saw, you had enough food to feed a thrid world country(not literally). I do recall you saying at the start of the cruise that you pretty much "emptied out the butcher".

I didn't eat because i couldn't stomach a single bite of food otherwise it'd make a special appearance again with what ever else was in my stomach.

But if it means that much to you then i can give you $5 with interest

cn i drive the GTR tho ? :)