Sau Bbq And Cruise

N1GTR

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jago and any others questioning the amount of food brought.

Would you prefer it was $5 and all you got was one thing to eat?

$5 all you can eat. If you didnt feel like eating more than one, then thats fine.

After this one there are a lot of things i will do differently for the next one to avoid exactly what has happened afterwards.

My bank details :

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please put SAU Username in the description so i know who it is? thanks guys

"which bank?" :(

Like I said before Steve, it was a first time effort and it went very well. From this things can be done a little differently next time and the day will be even bigger and better. Everything you did was within your control, such as arranging the day, ordering and paying for the food, etc. Everything else was beyond your control, like the weather, and the fact that people did or didn't come. There was plenty of food for all and the $5 wasn't a high price.

Good work, once again. I'm already looking forward to the next one. Hopefully there will be at least two more R32 GTR's there. :(

"which bank?" :O

Like I said before Steve, it was a first time effort and it went very well. From this things can be done a little differently next time and the day will be even bigger and better. Everything you did was within your control, such as arranging the day, ordering and paying for the food, etc. Everything else was beyond your control, like the weather, and the fact that people did or didn't come. There was plenty of food for all and the $5 wasn't a high price.

Good work, once again. I'm already looking forward to the next one. Hopefully there will be at least two more R32 GTR's there. :D

I see the GT-R every day and have to get it fixed now, the lack of boost is kiiling me inside!

Yeah, next time will be bigger and better - no doubt!

Which bank? exactly.......

Guys

It was a good day, and to those who piked and DIDNT let me know. My wallet has some words for you.

Yer for sure.. I wasnt able to make it, but I did take the liberty to let you know last week. It's disappointing to hear of this happening on an SAU cruise. See what you get for being nice!! :rolleyes: