SAU Community

Sau Bbq And Cruise

N1GTR

Links come on MSN, need to ask you something...

Also, whoever took that shot of my car's ass at the traffic lights... TOP WORK! Question is how did you get the camera so damn high :P

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric, Will, Rance n I headed over the Mascot way for some car cleaning and DIY maintenance... just double checking everything was back on the car correctly :P

I'm still thinking that I shouldn't have drove that day - DAMN YOU ERIC for not calling me the night before <_<

i reckon!

anyway i have uploaded small versions of the pics i took from my phone today they are in my gallery

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost...500&ppuser=2685

edit: damn the forum gallery is slow and retarded i wish it would work properly.. but all i had are there now at least.

Cheers for all the sexy pics of our cars mate B)

Eric, Will, Rance n I headed over the Mascot way for some car cleaning and DIY maintenance...  just double checking everything was back on the car correctly :P

I'm still thinking that I shouldn't have drove that day - DAMN YOU ERIC for not calling me the night before <_<

you were fine on the way home werent you? it wouldn't have caused any issues other than that sattilng... was thinking too that perhaps your std BOV might have been leaking... hence the boost issues before 3000 etc .

Yeah it was all good on the way home thanks to you Chris :P Still wanted to double check everything once we were home.

After you fixed it, it boosted like normal - no more lag until 3000rpm :(

Yeah it was all good on the way home thanks to you Chris :P  Still wanted to double check everything once we were home.

After you fixed it, it boosted like normal - no more lag until 3000rpm :(

yeah think it was the BOV leaking then .. that plug not working shouldn't have affected the spool time.. only other running stuff and stalling.

still keen for the pics form E_Lu-shun's mates Pics .. he was everywhere taking shots :D