SAU Community

My Car Vs C55 Amg 2005 Model

IvAn`

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your boss russian by chance?

If so I belive you... I know the dude you are talking about.

You can't really expect people to believe such a story with out evidence.

I know I am Talking to a brick wall here but, Please do not street race. If you don't end up killing yourself you will kill someone else in the end...

And if you take it to the drags you will have so much more fun....

cheers...

Ivan - get your GTR dyno tuned. You should get it done at least every 12 months. You'd be surprised at how much power you can drop, and it can prevent other problems from arising.

PS - If your boss wants a GTR I have one for sale, and a Bentley Eight he can add to his collection.

Did you get to drive the Merc afterwards?

krzsiu and other haters, your comments are not welcome and make you look like immature hypocrites. Try attention whoring in more constructive ways.

Idiots, read: it was a private road, the guy is sharing his story to the world and you shoot him down.

Great Story, good to hear your boss wasnt a sore loser, albeit a bit close minded. :(

Now all you have to do is go to the drag strip and get yourself some times.. or get a dyno result.

What did he say after he drove your car?

A private road that you can accelerate for 800 metres and still stop safely.So this guy has a two lane 1.2km driveway,either your Boss or this story is very rich.

If you have no other mods other than what you mentioned,did you guys only race to 180kmh????

Post a pic of your car buddy,see if anyone knows it.

Back one year ago when my mates dad had his E55, he told me the '05 E55 held the current world record for 100-300km for a sedan(or might have been outright). Guess this was due to the 700nM of torque.

I would disagree with that claim. I reckon BMW M5 and Bentley Continental Flying Spur might be quicker from 100km/h-300km/h, and the Mercedes Benz S65 AMG would definitely be quicker. Must be the 1000Nm of torque :)

No doubt the E55 is one tough competitor though! So where's that video again?

krzsiu and other haters, your comments are not welcome and make you look like immature hypocrites. Try attention whoring in more constructive ways.

Idiots, read: it  was a private road, the guy is sharing his story to the world and you shoot him down.

Since when is an industrial park a "private road"? Unless the boss owns the industrial park, and has it zoned so its not open to regular traffic.

I don't mind giving it a bit of a squirt occasionally, but flat throttle for almost a kilometre on a public road? No offense, but shit like that is how sports car drivers score a bad rap from the general public.

Edited by scathing

I have never accelerated for 800 metres in my GTR,but going uphill on a steep backroad near my home I hit 173kmh in 300m,measured to a sign post,in 800 metres I'm sure it would get close to 280-300kmh(350rwkw),thats insane on the street.

I dont believe this event ever took place.He hasnt posted for awhile.

Idiots, read: it  was a private road, the guy is sharing his story to the world and you shoot him down.

Great Story, good to hear your boss wasnt a sore loser, albeit a bit close minded. :)

Now all you have to do is go to the drag strip and get yourself some times.. or get a dyno result.

What did he say after he drove your car?

And here comes the wanker. Was expecting a post from you pentae. You are not the one to tell me if my comments are welcome or not. Its not your f*kkin forum and i am entitled to my opinion.

Immature? I think its more immature for a Boss to challenge one of his employees to a Fast and Furious Type race lol. Its quite sad actually. But hey, watever turns you on.

And as for sharing the story, how many other stories are there out there. Shit, anyone can make them up. Where is this Video? Im waiting.

I dont deny sometimes giving my car a boot, but i dont post up bragging about it, theres a difference.

And as for sharing the story, how many other stories are there out there. Shit, anyone can make them up.

Yesterday my godfather and I met up, and he was going on about Korean crap against Euro cars.

So I challenged him to a race. My Excel against his 360 Challenge Stradale. We're going to do it on the foreshore.

How should I drive to beat him? I have 3 days to get my Excel ready b4 the race. Whoever loses has to give my godmother a foot rub.

kthx

Yesterday my godfather and I met up, and he was going on about Korean crap against Euro cars.

So I challenged him to a race. My Excel against his 360 Challenge Stradale. We're going to do it on the foreshore.

How should I drive to beat him? I have 3 days to get my Excel ready b4 the race. Whoever loses has to give my godmother a foot rub.

kthx

I watched a documentary about street racing, and from that I have some advice.

Go and get the following mods:

5 inch exhaust tip, neons, spoiler, bodykit, subwoofer, doof doof music, fancy racing seats (or just NOS seat covers), 50 HP shot of NOS, cut your springs, new paint, biggest rims you can find (don't worry if they rub), possibly try and get a laptop hooked up to some fancy graphics, and some stick on decals will help the top end aerodynamics signifficantly.

Once the mods are done, lengthen the injector pulse, tune the NOS timing and you'll run 9's.

Learn how to shift and keep your concentration. Make sure you double clutch the upshifts - no granny shifting. I've studied this documentary intensely and have determined that the average 1/4 mile race has around 5 to 6 upshifts and goes for around 2-3 minutes. If you can't focus for that long you're toast. Live your life a quater mile at a time. Make sure you take the left lane to avoid trains and trucks. If someone is catching up, push the accelerator to the floor - none of the racers in the documentary seemed to floor it unless they had some competition, perhaps to conserve fuel for the last stages of the 1/4 mile.

Say your prayers the night before:

"Dear heavenly ah... spirit, thank you for providing us with the direct port nitrous... ah, injection, four core intercoolers and ball bearing turbos and um titanium valve springs. Thank you."

Before the race, check the police scanners. Wait for a 187 in Glendale and make sure the cops are all over it. Then you are good to roll.

Finally, make sure you know the greeting procedure for racing a Euro:

"Nice car. Whatýs the retail on one of those?"

"More than you can afford, pal. Ferrari,"

"Smoke him!"

Also remember that diesels are the fastest machines on the street.

news_458.jpg

I look forward to the video of you smashing the exotic.