SAU Community

Standard R34 Front Bar Needed

Tommmo

Hey guys, i need a standard R34 front bar, i am in the process of getting my car complied, however unfortunately the current front bar is too low for regency standards, therefore if you guys have one or know of someone that has one sitting in their shed, let me know cos i would like to purchase or hire it.

I've tried the main forum, but im a bit hesitant when it comes to dealing with people interstate.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys, i need a standard R34 front bar, i am in the process of getting my car complied, however unfortunately the current front bar is too low for regency standards, therefore if you guys have one or know of someone that has one sitting in their shed, let me know cos i would like to purchase or hire it.

I've tried the main forum, but im a bit hesitant when it comes to dealing with people interstate.

Thanks guys!

import spares have one for sale on the trading post website, its silver and the asking price is $450

IMPORT SPARES Windsor Gardens 08 82660212

if you go to www.tradingpost.com.au search 'r34' in SA it should come up, hope this helps and best of luck with compliance :starwars: