SAU Community

Buy A Skyline

www.prestigemotorsport.com.au (currently using)

and

www.imports101.com.au

oh and if u want to add a sunroof, the cheapest way to go is go to wrekers or so and get one, doesnt matter what car from cos most sunroofs are made by the same people in Aus. then get a pro to fit one for ya.

www.j-spec.com.au

as for the parts....get the car first, if you're importing you're going to be waiting 2-3 months for it anyway...

i dont know why people say this. i bought my 32 in mid december and its due in Aus early January. so hopefully within a month of buying the car in Japan it will be on the road. i guess it depends who u go with or somethin??

yeh but that aint gonna take 2-3 months. like i said it probs varies.

You'd be surprised.

I've imported a whole stack of cars sometimes they go through without a glitch, within a month you have your car.

Other times, there are compliance issues, RWC issues, even hard to book a rego appointment sometimes!

You should allow a bit of time for stuff going wrong, especially if you're really relying on the car being ready on a certain date.

You can also get long delays depending on what dock the car is being taken from. Some of the smaller docks don’t have as many ships passing through which can cause large delays.