SAU Community

Sa/sau $30 Dyno/bbq/club Day

Cubes

Dyno Day  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey ppls,

Due to other dyno days being held around the same time SA/SAU usual holds their the Annual SA/SAU Dyno day hasn't been held. Its great for a checkup of how the cars running and mix it up with a few other SAUer's.

DETAILS:

BOOSTWORX - 57 Boothby Street, Panorama

TIME: Saturday 8th of March - 10:00am :- So get there 10mins early POSTPONED

The cost of the dyno day is $30 for 2 dyno runs and a print out.

A BBQ and refreshments will be provided charged very reasonably per snag and drink

Please do note there has recently been a little hoon activity within the area (which is believed to be related to the TAFE); Boostworx has been targeted as the possible offender; so please no burnouts or hooning through the sidestreets.

The plan is it will also be the first day of accepting SA/SAU club memberships which will be cams affiliated.

No prizes etc as the dyno runs are provided at cost - Makes it fair for the near stockers.

There's no limits on what cars can be run on the dyno; bring your old banga for a laugh if you wish. As long as your an SAU thats all that matters.

So.... Who wishes have a run on the rollers on the day and possibly buying a snag or two?

01. Darkhorse - PAID

02. Vietorious - PAID

03. Salad - PAID

04. RB_Man - PAID

05. matty_31 - PAID

06. Nightcrawler - PAID

07. Dangerman4 - PAID

08. rd-runr - PAID

09. sambo33 - PAID

10. RB25DETS2 - PAID

11. 93R33 - PAID

12. wegs - PAID

13. J_Red33 - PAID

14. 180or200- PAID

15. Hotwire

16. Deluxe

17. AfterGlo

18 32_4whore

19. Heslo

20. Advent34

21. bezender

22. rad510

23. writeoff

24. dnbutts

25. AFTDRK

26. ryanrb25

27. gzilla

28. barricade

29. gtrkiet

30. natoe aka slw 031 - PENDING

31. SICKR33GTS-T- PENDING

32. Cubes - PAID

Now accepting payment to secure your place and choice of when you wish to run.

Remember its cooler in the morning. :P

We have the minimum 10 upfront payments to go ahead; if you wish to secure your spot and have a choice in when you wish to run get your payment in.

PM me for bank deposit

TIME: 8th of March 2008 - 10:00am so get there 10mins early.

AND FOR THE RESULTS...

post-382-1204964458_thumb.jpg

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will this be at Boostworx again? Is January an ideal time to run a dyno day? It will probably be pretty damn hot. I'd say April/May would be better although with current climate patterns - or lack there of - it may be cooler in January. I'd prefer the 19th as I usually have something on Australia Day.

Yes It will be at Boostworx again. Boostworx have the best price for a dyno day.

Myself I'm not too keen on spending $50 for a power run that some of the other dyno operators are charging when all you receive is a laminated dyno sheet with possibly a picture. GW does both 2wd and 4wd $40 and $50 respectively but $10 is $10.

I feel $30 is quite reasonable. A BBQ and Cold drinks will be available; Boostworx also has evap aircon so there will be plenty of air movement.

If the weather is possibly hot/warm it could be a really good time to hold a dyno day depending on how you look at it.

Its always good to have the car on the dyno during hot weather as you are able to find out how it runs in such conditions.

Is it pinging. Is it safe to give it a bit of a boot during hot weather?

So for those of you that don't have the car run up both in cold and hot weather it will be a good chance to see if the car is running well.

However... If the majority would like the day to be held a little later by all means it can be done. :P

I personally don't mind the idea of a warm dyno day as its a good check up.

Boostworx also has evap aircon so there will be plenty of air movement.

You should have seen that bad boy get installed......... :D Was great!!

YES put me down, I will be there if nothing comes up!! Food of course, but i might BYO myself some beers!!